Saturday, March 6, 2010

Guinness World Record

While the world was sleeping, I was making a list of all the “New” things I could try between now and November 6, 2010. I came up with a bunch of crazy things-Sky Diving, get swallowed by a whale…Or the simple things like try a new shampoo or eat something different. I started this list because it dawned on me that I am going to have to actually put some effort into this if I am going to do something new each day.
I learn something new each day, but that is not the content of this blog!!!
I started asking some of my friends for ideas and I got answers that ranged from “watch a James Bond Movie,” to “trek through Tibet.” Both are still an option. Although I have done one already! It’s up to you to decide which one!
As I was listening to the radio yesterday I heard that some crazy people are trying to set the worlds record for the most people wearing a Snuggie at the same time! Again, I ask who thinks up this stuff!!! And they did it. They got the Guinness World record people there and had a stadium full of Snuggie wearing people. That is crazy-But no crazier than anything I could come up with.
So, here is my quest…Set a World Record. Sometime between now and November 6th, I will be attempting to set a record. If you have any ideas of what I should do please give me your insight. Of course this is a limited time opportunity unsolicited insight will be frowned on again soon! :-)
Hope to hear from ya-
Remember I love you, because…

No comments:

Post a Comment