Monday, March 8, 2010

Wibit

I went to a new church yesterday. And I jumped on a Wibit! These are my two new events. The Church and the Wibit did not turn out the way I had intended, but were enjoyable none the less!
For those of you that do not know what a Wibit is-It is a giant blow up obstacle course on top of water. When I was in Minnesota I walked on water-That is frozen lake water. And now I have tried running on water. Neither one was I any good at. But I tried and all of the children under 10 thought I was hilarious! The had a blast trying to teach me how to maneuver the course, but in the end they mostly laughed at how I kept falling off of it!
So I see that no one has given me any suggestions on what I should try next. Let me know what you think-Cuz otherwise I am going to have to think outside the box and that could be dangerous!
Remeber I love you, Because...

No comments:

Post a Comment